B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

One great positive is Christmas is around the corner and we wish all on RLC and CamCaps a blessed and memorable holiday. I am so blessed to have what I have. Spent many Christmas's were spent away on duty. I have no regrets in serving my country. I would do it all over again without question. There are so many people out there with children and without children that won't have food for Christmas.  I give monthly to Saint Judes Cancer Hospital and Feeding America. I figure this was the only way to give and know it is always going to a great cause. If you know some family out there not so fortunate then anonymously send a food basket. It feels much better when they don't know where it came from. Leave a card that Santa wishes them a Merry Christmas. It is a good feeling you will never forget. Take care.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

As I might have expressed before, I've never been very excited about Anita. Like the twins, she seem to have only one mood/expression. And I guess the all night/day out at clubs and boat parties, or whatever, will return. Along with precicely 10 o'clock shows.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

As I might have expressed before, I've never been very excited about Anita. Like the twins, she seem to have only one mood/expression. And I guess the all night/day out at clubs and boat parties, or whatever, will return. Along with precicely 10 o'clock shows.

Såda Ed, det blir i hvert fall party samt  knall og fall

54 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If it is her, I think we'll see a more reserved Anita this time around. She was scared shitless after her accident last time...But I don't think stocking up on plastic glasses will do any harm...😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

same here  i was never attracted by this girl i can't explain why ,there is some girls like that i am indifferent not the envy to watch her

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1