Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

il y a 4 minutes, ze81 a dit :

What shows in the replay moos?Because seems the moment isnt avaliable in replay..is after they "they say goodbye to girl.then they go sit in livingroom coach..then they go to front door entrance..

It shows them opening the door to the fuse box either for the cams or electric.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What shows in the replay moos?Because seems the moment isnt avaliable in replay..is after they "they say goodbye to girl.then they go sit in livingroom coach..then they go to front door entrance..

It shows what you said
Carla is close to the door, she tries to open the electrical box but the intercom rings again, so it is Yanai who opens the electrical box and who cuts the switch which makes that we lose the video and so the apartment

For my part, I think they have a very good reason to do it, especially since so far they have never done this to hide anything since they are in this apartment, I wonder they did not do that because RLC was not fast enough to be able to put them in maintenance

Just now, Daleys said:

It shows them opening the door to the fuse box either for the cams or electric.

So basicaly the image i have saved,and that now rlc deleted from rep!ay..Yanai and carla gone to front door of house and him turned of the electricity.

Just now, moos54 said:

It shows what you said
Carla is close to the door, she tries to open the electrical box but the intercom rings again, so it is Yanai who opens the electrical box and who cuts the switch which makes that we lose the video and so the apartment

For my part, I think they have a very good reason to do it, especially since so far they have never done this to hide anything since they are in this apartment, I wonder they did not do that because RLC was not fast enough to be able to put them in maintenance

Watever reason it was rlc was super fast trying to delet the action...thankfully seems some clients saved the moment.

il y a 2 minutes, ze81 a dit :

So basicaly the image i have saved,and that now rlc deleted from rep!ay..Yanai and carla gone to front door of house and him turned of the electricity.

I can see it from replay now. RLC musn't be aware of this. Send them an email i have.

Just now, Daleys said:

I can see it from replay now. RLC musn't be aware of this. Send them an email i have.

Watever is the reason they did this it doesnt justifies cutting out the house cams,they were well dressed,not horried neither in some emergency,very wrong.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Watever reason it was rlc was super fast trying to delet the action...thankfully seems some clients saved the moment.

Personally I see only one reason for doing it, child

Just now, moos54 said:

Personally I see only one reason for doing it, child

Could be that,or could be friends,the pizza dude,we will never know.They sure have houses without cams they could be with the kids,famiky etc.without the need of turning electticity down from an house many clients pay good money to see.But well the thing is done,now is wait that hopefuly wont be rest of night.