Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

46 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Looks like they got some new furniture for the terrace of the kitchen, Haven't seen the furniture before.

They got it this morning and put it together while the couple was sleeping. Looks very nice.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

afternoon :biggrin:

and guests helped them 

I admit I fell asleep but up until about 12noon (their time) the guest couple was fast asleep in bed while Carla and Yanai were dealing with assembling the furniture. I made note of the time because I found it weird that the guests could be so chill and just sleep in til noon while their guests at other people's house.

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

I admit I fell asleep but up until about 12noon (their time) the guest couple was fast asleep in bed while Carla and Yanai were dealing with assembling the furniture.

In fact they came back with around 11:00 am but they started to set it up around 1:00 pm

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact they came back with around 11:00 am but they started to set it up around 1:00 pm

That's not what I remember but it very well maybe. Doesn't matter, it looks nice. Looks like they might be spending a second night, I hope so.