Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be that,or could be friends,the pizza dude,we will never know.They sure have houses without cams they could be with the kids,famiky etc.without the need of turning electticity down from an house many clients pay good money to see.But well the thing is done,now is wait that hopefuly wont be rest of night.

In fact it does not change much, whether the apartment is under maintenance because there is a child present or the apartment is empty because they are with friends or family, the result is the same because there will be nothing to watch
on the other hand you can always complain:biggrin:

Just now, Daleys said:

But aren't they supposed to notify RLC if a child is to visit.

surely, Yanai seemed to be on his phone at the same time, so he may have sent a message and as the answer did not arrive quickly enough, power outage

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Not child or family visits but hot water fixing, not sure how the plumer fixed it so fast but seems was that.

Really how do you know. Was this from a phone when it came back online.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It was water problem.Not child or family visits but hot water fixing,not sure how the plumer fixed it so fast but seems was that.

as with everything, a good reset and after all works properly
I work in maintenance, this simple gesture solves 90% of breakdowns ^^

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

In fact it does not change much, whether the apartment is under maintenance because there is a child present or the apartment is empty because they are with friends or family, the result is the same because there will be nothing to watch
on the other hand you can always complain:biggrin:

Of course will always comp!ains,i have two,three houses to watch in rlc..they put one offline then i will have two.Real life in cams should be we watching them with their friends,but agree regard kids..onky in that case houses should be puted offline.