Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes i know i meant how does he know was it from a phone call when it came back online or was Yanai talking with Carla.

After house returned online Yanai was talking on phone with a woman((think family)and he sayed the issue about hot water not working and seems someone(plumer maybe)was there.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of course will always comp!ains,i have two,three houses to watch in rlc..they put one offline then i will have two.Real life in cams should be we watching them with their friends,but agree regard kids..onky in that case houses should be puted offline.

I just find it funny that you are complaining about certain things on RLC when you are not doing the same for these same things on VHTV, as if some had a straight pass but not the others

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

After house returned online Yanai was talking on phone with a woman((think family)and he sayed the issue about hot water not working and seems someone(plumer maybe)was there.

it should not have been a fault so complicated in this case, it looks like me yesterday finding in less than 5 minutes that the problem did not come from my company :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I just find it funny that you are complaining about certain things on RLC when you are not doing the same for these same things on VHTV, as if some had a straight pass but not the others

Exemples please?always nice to chance ideias with you.Both sites have good and bad stuff,nowdays in my (personal)user,client opinion more bad stuff in rlc.But in vh we had several houses were the residents not only turned the electricity of but they even disconect all the cams of houses😆,and ho boy if we didnt complain a lot then also.Maybe things look worst  in rlc because there is no enought ofer..people that dont give a shitt about shows and barcas have only two,three houses to watch with regularity.So in this case..was a big hit to loose this house.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Exemples please?always nice to chance ideias with you.Both sites have good and bad stuff,nowdays in my (personal)user,client opinion more bad stuff in rlc.But in vh we had several houses were the residents not only turned the electricity of but they even disconect all the cams of houses😆.But maybe things look worst to be in rlc because there is no enought ofer..people that dont give a shitt about shows and barcas have only two,three houses to watch with regularity.So in this case..was a big hit yomlosse this house.

it's just in the way you express yourself when you're on one or the other of the projects, you don't react the same way
for me it is not very logical, but maybe i am too much for my part

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it should not have been a fault so complicated in this case, it looks like me yesterday finding in less than 5 minutes that the problem did not come from my company :biggrin:

The need to send this plumer to fix barca houses,this dude seems eficient😁.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

it's just in the way you express yourself when you're on one or the other of the projects, you don't react the same way
for me it is not very logical, but maybe i am too much for my part

Very easy to explain..one site always felt that treated me with some kind of respect and listen to clients a lot of times(regard cams positions,putting new ones etc)and i feel they usualy have enought ofer and wort the money i pay..the other site always feel treated me like shitt,with major arrogance and instead of fixing cams and giving better view they actualy do the oposite..not hard to understand at all.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very easy to explain..one site always felt that treated me with some kind of respect and listen to clients a lot of times(regard cams positions,putting new ones etc)and i feel they usualy have enought ofer and wort the money i pay..the other site always feel treated me like shitt,with major arrogance and instead of fixing cams and giving better view they actualy do the oposite..not hard to understand at all.

ok I understand, however in this case why pay this site especially if it is only for 3 apartments as you say, while in the other you have 38
it will almost give the impression that the 3 apartments are almost more important than the 38
So in the end, whether you are treated well or not by the people who operate this kind of site, it doesn't really matter

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

ok I understand, however in this case why pay this site especially if it is only for 3 apartments as you say, while in the other you have 38
it will almost give the impression that the 3 apartments are almost more important than the 38
So in the end, whether you are treated well or not by the people who operate this kind of site, it doesn't really matter

Vh have all that places but i mostly onky watch maybe a dozen ones,the rest(or kost of them)i still watch from time to time because they actualy have guests with regularity.Of course it matters how you are treated and cared..you will be positive,treat better,have more patience with who treats you same way..for me it matters a lot.

• Like 1