B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

Not fan of this blonde guest,she looks over the top acting all the time,i prefer to see just p&T amd N&B they look and act more naturally.Strangely i watch the house less When blonde is in.House becomes good because stoped being over the top,show style and become a more normal place.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not fan of this blonde guest,she looks over the top acting all the time,i prefer to see just p&T amd N&B they look and act more naturally.Strangely i watch the house less When blonde is in.House becomes good because stoped being over the top,show style and become a more normal place.

She has a nice body and was not shy.  I liked looking at her.  I would not want her to stay but nice that she stopped in.

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

She has a nice body and was not shy.  I liked looking at her.  I would not want her to stay but nice that she stopped in.

"I would not want her to stay but nice she stopped in",agree as long is just a few days visits then fine.For some reason she gives Barca girls vibes,to much "spectacle",Hope is just a few days and when N&B leave we get another nice,wise,more calm couple similar to them.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I take it Round #2 was a Knockout or it never materialized. 

Not a comment in 15 Hours so I would say never materialized.   :biggrin:

Oh, it did. They had atleast 3 rounds.