B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

On 1/24/2020 at 9:32 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Something slightly controversial here guys...I like Piper and Taylor, and Bogdan's a canny lad, but if what they're doing there tonight was in a GOV apt, some of you would be ripping them to bits for putting on a show...just sayin...😏

Agree with you,sadly P&T become a lot like the GOV,to much stupid shows.Thats the main reason i watch them a lot less,th blonde guest girl also contributed to the place look like a vulgar GOV,if P&T are going this route i don't wish they got their own house in site anymore.Would say more..when N&B leave and if the girls stayed alone the place will look exactly like the barca girls houses.

• Like 1

Thank you for being on RLC, you really save the whole site, only by being yourselves! You show more personallity than the rest of the site combined! If RLC have any common sense, I think you two would have your own apartment in the project very soon, preferably in Italy! We truely love you:

🌷 Piper & Taylor 🌹

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ed2 said:

Grazie per essere su RLC, hai davvero salvato l'intero sito, solo essendo te stesso! Dimostri più personalità rispetto al resto del sito combinato! Se RLC avesse qualche buon senso, penso che voi due avreste il vostro appartamento nel progetto molto presto, preferibilmente in Italia! Ti amiamo davvero:

🌷  Piper e Taylor 🌹

Good morning everyone kiss, ... It is hoped they will pack Bogdan and bring him to Italy ... Ahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1