B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

Piper has a tight and slim body, one of the cutest faces ever, and a nice round butt. Taylor has an an amazing curveus body, that wiggles just in the right places. Both are very bubbly, fun, playful, lovely, quircky, kind and caring. They are a bit different, but in a way they complete each other, and are a fantastic couple together. 🌷+🌹=💥

• Like 5

On 1/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, ed2 said:

Piper has a tight and slim body, one of the cutest faces ever, and a nice round butt. Taylor has an an amazing curveus body, that wiggles just in the right places. Both are very bubbly, fun, playful, lovely, quircky, kind and caring. They are a bit different, but in a way they complete each other, and are a fantastic couple together. 🌷+🌹=💥

This aprtment is currently by far the best RLC has to offer. 

I always wonder how many friends come to visit, even though this is a vecation apartment. Very nice.

• Like 1

Something slightly controversial here guys...I like Piper and Taylor, and Bogdan's a canny lad, but if what they're doing there tonight was in a GOV apt, some of you would be ripping them to bits for putting on a show...just sayin...😏

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Something slightly controversial here guys...I like Piper and Taylor, and Bogdan's a canny lad, but if what they're doing there tonight was in a GOV apt, some of you would be ripping them to bits for putting on a show...just sayin...😏

Well spotted, it's like a contagious disease. VHTV started it, GOV in RLC took over, now it's everywhere. 😒

Still i hope Piper and Taylor will get an Apartment back home. So far, the None vecation apartments are normaly more real as the vacation apartments.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tonight was one big bullshit show, I think alot of us would've done better without! 👎

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2