B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And somehow they managed put price higher,no new houses but somehow recently(and discrete way)the price was raised 50% of premium subscription.Rlc always giving us the best😏.

only the customers have the power to change the things you know what to do...

the day rlc will lose 50 % of their members maybe they will start to move their ass before it will be too late and  put the key under the door

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

Because the is not real lesbians her. 

Who Piper and Taylor?Piper is bi,Taylor we only seen her with girl,so assume she is lesbian,but could be also bi.In any case They far more enjoyable than most of past lesbian couples,specialy their sex life.Usualy we would see prior couple girls in dark,one fingering the other for 10,15min and was over,no much emotion,variety etc.

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

only the customers have the power to change the things you know what to do...

Honestly think is the first time(sinse i joined rlc many years ago)that i feel..well if i don't renew think will not miss much.People that don't like the Barca houses and that type of style,deliver Probrably never had so little motive to pay.Personaly will continue in Rlc and paying because mainly two,three houses..if they close..then no reason to pay.The most fun part of an cam site like this is to watch normal houses,couples,friends visits,even their pets..most of that is gone with the wind after all The Russia houses vanish.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly think is the first time(sinse i joined rlc many years ago)that i feel..well if i don't renew think will not miss much.People that don't like the Barca houses and that type of style,deliver Probrably never had so little motive to pay.Personaly will continue in Rlc and paying because mainly two,three houses..if they close..then no reason to pay.The most fun part of an cam site like this is to watch normal houses,couples,friends visits,even their pets..most of that is gone with the wind after all The Russia houses vanish.

if rlc close the door tomorrow it will be their fault, how is possible to manage a site like that

between all the freeze problem there is on the replay (here in france) and all this recycling girls every 5-6 months i give to rlc max 2 years before close the door at this rhythym and if the things stay like this with no new apartments and the same turnover of the pro girls

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Who Piper and Taylor?Piper is bi,Taylor we only seen her with girl,so assume she is lesbian,but could be also bi.In any case They far more enjoyable than most of past lesbian couples,specialy their sex life.Usualy we would see prior couple girls in dark,one fingering the other for 10,15min and was over,no much emotion,variety etc.

Formally at this moment they are a lesbian couple

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Err...I take it you're not a subscriber and can't see them?...

If this is just a show for the sake of RLC they are fucking good actresses...😏

Two possibilities 

1. You don't get my comment right

2. I didn't got your meaning

I am as you called subscriber and I saw them right and clear.

I will clear what I meant 

They the only lesbian couple currently they making LOVE!!!!!! not just for show

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

Two possibilities 

1. You don't get my comment right

2. I didn't got your meaning

I am as you called subscriber and I saw them right and clear.

I will clear what I meant 

They the only lesbian couple currently they making LOVE!!!!!! not just for show

Apologies my friend...I misread your comment. We are both pissing on the same stone here lol...😁

• Haha 2