B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Usualy i don't enjoy g/g action or at least prefer by far G/b action,but dear god..this two are just delicious,nothing boring in them😍.By far the best,more exciting lesbian sex i seen in any cam site.Top!

hahaha Ze81 gluttonous boy hahaha joke ... definitely better than many visions of sex between male and female ... I believe that when two girls have sex with each other with passion and not for fun or pretending, it is beautiful and exciting even for a girl who looks ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

hahaha Ze81 gluttonous boy hahaha joke ... definitely better than many visions of sex between male and female ... I believe that when two girls have sex with each other with passion and not for fun or pretending, it is beautiful and exciting even for a girl who looks ...

Absolutely deliciousdelicious beyonce GIF.

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

È stato fantastico !! ... Ero così preso da loro che non ho controllato per vedere se N&B fosse a casa lol ... Lo sono ora

Ahahah I do .. There is only Bogdan ... Poor guy ... He will have to suffer a lot ... If he calls me we compete with those who scream the most

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Usualy i don't enjoy g/g action or at least prefer by far G/b action,but dear god..this two are just delicious,nothing boring in them😍.By far the best,more exciting lesbian sex i seen in any cam site.Top!

😍

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

when piper and taylor will leave i don't know what the people gonna watch on rlc oh oops sorry probably Leora for again the next 10 years 😁

This couple ought to get an apartment of their own when their time in COV is over!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ed2 said:

This couple ought to get an apartment of their own when their time in COV is over!

i think many people want that include me but you know i am not sure rlc want invest money in new apartments for the moment, 6 months with no new apartments on the site this is a sad reality

• Sad 1

I wrote about it few day ago.

The routine sex become boring (for the participants) they looking for more new existents want fantasies come true toys costumes Avery try to be more attractive (for the viewers) it's normal with peroneal limits. We have here examples from one end Masha and Sophia and on the other end there is Mracuya & Eiden having sex with any additional accessories

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Because the is not real lesbians her. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

i think many people want that include me but you know i am not sure rlc want invest money in new apartments for the moment, 6 months with no new apartments on the site this is a sad reality

And somehow they managed put price higher,no new houses but somehow recently(and discrete way)the price was raised 50% of premium subscription.Rlc always giving us the best😏.