B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

Matters of facts I myself starting to tie the edges BTW' why P&T dismantles the ropes?

back to the subject as more I watching I starting to understand what I heard and read on the past.

People getting bored of regular activities that have done and are looking for newer and more exciting interest

(I concentrate more on these people we see and not at all the weirdest people in the world) They are together 24/7 and no wonder the couples are looking for it.

You can exclude Maracuya&Eiden who have intensive sex everyday and only settle for human contact without sex toys. Others are not satisfied with it and need something more than human touch, Sophia for example uses an additional vibrator while intercourse so is Piper & Taylor others need more stimulating costumes and find new sex games every day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

Matters of facts I myself starting to tie the edges BTW' why P&T dismantles the ropes?

back to the subject as more I watching I starting to understand what I heard and read on the past.

People getting bored of regular activities that have done and are looking for newer and more exciting interest

(I concentrate more on these people we see and not at all the weirdest people in the world) They are together 24/7 and no wonder the couples are looking for it.

You can exclude Maracuya&Eiden who have intensive sex everyday and only settle for human contact without sex toys. Others are not satisfied with it and need something more than human touch, Sophia for example uses an additional vibrator while intercourse so is Piper & Taylor others need more stimulating costumes and find new sex games every day

RLC is losing it's edge and that is why you are seeing such bullshit as bondage being played out in the apartments!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC is losing it's edge and that is why you are seeing such bullshit as bondage being played out in the apartments!!

It's not RLC fault it's human nature or that what you meant by RLC

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rebliz said:

It's not RLC fault it's human nature or that what you meant by RLC

I know some people are into some weird things and BDSM is one of them.  If it takes being tied up and put in pain to get your rocks off then more power to you!!  What are you going to see next, girls hanging from the ceiling by hooks?  What they are doing is not normal!!!!

• Like 2

On 2/1/2020 at 06:34, Noldus said:

Penso che Piper sia russo e italiano Taylor 

good morning everybody kiss, i'm an italian girl, and both pipper and her girl speak italian very well ... i think both girls are italian ... i don't feel any foreign accent in speaking italian to pipper