B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, I had my eye on Bogdan for a couple years on RLC.  I'd give him a helluva workout, but he should be good to go in a couple days, then you can use him up. He's gorgeous isnt he?

6 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Yes ... Apart from the physical aspect that I would do them all, I love his character, calm, playful, joyful, he always takes care of his partner, good Nelly ... He is to marry .. (I would be happy to just fuck him I don't ask too hahaha)

It's a little disconcerting ladies to have you both drool over the handsome Bogdan when you have so many real studs here on Camcaps….. lol ::)

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

È un po 'sconcertante per le donne avere entrambi sbavare sul bel Bogdan quando hai così tanti veri stalloni qui su Camcaps ... .. lol : :)

Really??? And where do you hide them? Ahahahah or they are shy but no stallion ever wrote to me ahahah

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Really??? And where do you hide them? Ahahahah or they are shy but no stallion ever wrote to me ahahah

I messaged you to ask you to post a picture of your amazing butt on your profile page only to get rejected. My frail male ego was hurt. Had to take my frustrations out on my poor female partner that night, but she seemed to enjoy it. kisses back at you!!

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I messaged you to ask you to post a picture of your amazing butt on your profile page only to get rejected. My frail male ego was hurt. Had to take my frustrations out on my poor female partner that night, but she seemed to enjoy it. kisses back at you!!

Just get a room guys...😉

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just get a room guys...😉

I would love to Naga but I'm headed to Florida as its cold here in Vegas. Maybe I should head to one of my favorite Italian places.... Florence or maybe Milan and the Duomo of Milan, which I haven't seen in a few years.

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I remember ... But I replied politely I didn't reject you hahaha ... Kiss

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Mi piacerebbe Naga, ma sono diretto in Florida perché fa freddo qui a Las Vegas. Forse dovrei andare in uno dei miei posti italiani preferiti .... Firenze o forse Milano e il Duomo di Milano, che non vedo da alcuni anni.

Do you think I live two hours from Milan ahHhaha

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Yes ... Apart from the physical aspect that I would do them all, I love his character, calm, playful, joyful, he always takes care of his partner, good Nelly ... He is to marry .. (I would be happy to just fuck him I don't ask too hahaha)

I agree. He is likely the best man we ever had on RLC!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I would love to Naga but I'm headed to Florida as its cold here in Vegas. Maybe I should head to one of my favorite Italian places.... Florence or maybe Milan and the Duomo of Milan, which I haven't seen in a few years.

Rome or the Amalfi coast are my absolute favs...Positano was amazing...It's only about 11 deg C in Rome tomorrow tho...

• Like 1