B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

It's very hard to choose between Piper and Taylor body..love the fit,curvy,great ass and lovely petit boobs with lovely small auréolas..but then there is Taylor..more fuller,nice curves,great great ass,nice size breats,lovely pink nipples..well..i pic both☺️.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's very hard to choose between Piper and Taylor body..love the fit,curvy,great ass and lovely petit boobs with lovely small auréolas..but then there is Taylor..more fuller,nice curves,great great ass,nice size breats,lovely pink nipples..well..i pic both☺️.

no question for me the winner is piper 🙂, let see if rlc have a plan for them later or not

they deserve a apartment no doubt with that but the question is if rlc want invest in new apartments or not

• Upvote 1

On 1/3/2020 at 4:05 AM, sexy girl said:

I begin to have some doubts about where this apartment is ... if it was in Italy or near where I am, I will advise Nelly ... I want to fuck you Bogdan ... hahaha

You better get in line girlfriend!  😋

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

I'm in the same dilemma as you, both are amazing in their own way. Piper has the best pussy, and I love the squirting. But I lean towards Taylor's fuller figured beautiful body being more like my type.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I'm in the same dilemma as you, both are amazing in their own way. Piper has the best pussy, and I love the squirting. But I lean towards Taylor's fuller figured beautiful body being more like my type.

Exactly,both look amazing but they look so diferent,both at their own way are atractive,one thing both have similar is a lovely naught side.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, firewall said:

no question for me the winner is piper 🙂, let see if rlc have a plan for them later or not

they deserve a apartment no doubt with that but the question is if rlc want invest in new apartments or not

Don't think rlc is interesting in normal couples and houses anymore.I would say that faster they open a roomate house in Barca with the show girls that are living in Spain.But no doubts would be great to have a lesbian couple like P&T with their house and friends visits in rlc.

6 hours ago, sexy girl said:

hahahahah ok girlfriend ... as long as I have a little left for me too hahahahah

Lol, I had my eye on Bogdan for a couple years on RLC.  I'd give him a helluva workout, but he should be good to go in a couple days, then you can use him up. He's gorgeous isnt he?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, ho tenuto d'occhio Bogdan per un paio d'anni su RLC. Gli farei un allenamento infernale, ma dovrebbe essere bravo ad andare tra un paio di giorni, quindi puoi usarlo. È magnifico vero?

Yes ... Apart from the physical aspect that I would do them all, I love his character, calm, playful, joyful, he always takes care of his partner, good Nelly ... He is to marry .. (I would be happy to just fuck him I don't ask too hahaha)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1