B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

So sad how We lose this good residents so fast and others that just do the stupid shows are constantly returning and stay forever in houses,like Monishow,Irma,Sophie,twins etc.Piper&Taylor are great,only bad thing about them is that seems the  always high girl(Electra)is friend of the couple,and were high girl is..i lost all the interest to watch.As i said prior Piper&Taylor with an rlc house in Italy could be great,not this stupid on vacations situations but in a house close to friends etc.

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

I wouldn't be so optimistic about it

rlc support: Thank you for contacting us, we will forward your wishes to our appropriate department. Additionally, we would like to note that Nelly and Bogdan are also leaving soon.
let see if the rlc support are well informed or not

56 minutes ago, firewall said:

apoyo RLC:  Gracias por contactar con nosotros, vamos a enviar sus deseos a nuestro departamento correspondiente. Además, nos gustaría señalar que Nelly y Bogdan también se van pronto.
dejar que ver si el apoyo RLC están bien informados o no

A mi también me respondieron lo mismo,

Thank you for your letter. Participants may stay for a while as guests after they stop participating in the project, as Aria and Cindy did.

Blair, Lorain, Nelly and Bogdan will leave the project soon.

Veremos si es cierto, pero tratándose de RLC no se que pensar...

Have a lot of fear that with the departure of N&B and P&T this house will return to old style..with a couple,or two looked bored to death and the girls always naked with ass and pussy turned to cams.This time was nice because house looked,felt relatively normal,even if last weeks there was a lot of shows to cams,but still..first time a COV looked almost a normal rlc place.If next couple is someone related to Barca houses we can give the place as lost.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, omedo said:

Thank you for your letter. Participants may stay for a while as guests after they stop participating in the project, as Aria and Cindy did.

No news about Monica?Hope she also leaving soon.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, omedo said:

for me it's a good thing i prefer see new couples in this apartment, it's a apartment for vacation not for live here forever

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, firewall said:

for me it's a good thing i prefer see new couples in this apartment, it's a apartment for vacation not for live here forever

I strongly believe that RLC's long-lasting relationship with its residents is one of the reasons why, at least in the past, it has been possible to really have a look into the private lives of people.  RLC must be a win-win situation for all sides. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I strongly believe that RLC's long-lasting relationship with its residents is one of the reasons why, at least in the past, it has been possible to really have a look into the private lives of people.  RLC must be a win-win situation for all sides. 

The win-win days of RLC have come and gone.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2