B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0922 Piper e Taylor hanno lasciato la B5 con le loro valigie dopo 105 giorni
Addio ragazze, abbiate cura e tornate a casa in sicurezza.
A presto! (Spero) .... 😉 

Hello everyone, sorry these two girls knew how to have fun and entertained ...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

A very sad day for me to see Piper & Taylor leave. They are one of best couples I’ve seen on RLC; superb, as genuine as you’re ever likely to see and will be sorely missed. I know it’s all theatre but I do wish these two well and hope to see them back again soon in any of the apartments 😍

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

A very sad day for me to see Piper & Taylor leave. They are one of best couples I’ve seen on RLC; superb, as genuine as you’re ever likely to see and will be sorely missed. I know it’s all theatre but I do wish these two well and hope to see them back again soon in any of the apartments 😍

Hopefully in a new Apartment.

• Upvote 1

Seems a lot of us enjoyed this lovely couple(Piper&Taylor),Honestly i prefer watching straight couples houses but probably Piper&Taylor were the first exception to this and was truly fun,entertaining,sometimes emotional moments also,some shows in mix with great view of cams.Piper&Taylor are absolutely the full package,all this archived in a COV house far from their home and country(they live for years),now imagine them with a proper rlc house in Italy...if we weren't talk about rlc(and was a cam site like VH) probably pretty Soon this couple would return in their own place..but we know how site works.They were a lottt of time in top cams and people seemed interested to watch them.What i would do was to stop bringing(and paying) a bunch of Barca show girls(specialy the ones that return 3,4,5 times)and open new normal couples houses,and p&t could be a good start.Less shows..more..Real life in cams.A return to beginning,to original concept and what made once rlc big and leader.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

See Olga the Great (new cleaner) is at work. She’s a mighty fine woman and could get quite a cult following the way she goes about her business with flashes of flesh🤪 she’s a good thorough cleaner as well judging by the job she made at b2 last week 👌