B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

From where I'm sitting there's another issue...I know it's probably the wrong thread, but it's more directed at the GOV girls...

Just imagine the girls are in a club and a few guys hit on them...hardly surprising really. They could say 'hey, come back to our luxury pad and have a party..But we'll warn you, we have 40+cams recording all you're movements..That might just put them off...They could just not tell them, Hakeem style, but I don't think that's the way of any of the current girls...

Well, then that is  exactly what I say happens. The girls private lives take place somewhere else. All while the idea of RLC is to show this insight into the private life of the residents. It's why I say that the concept of GOV apartments doesn't work. 

BTW, I don't think it's as impossible as you make it out to be. In the past there have been girls who had more than one acquaintance as a guest in the apartment. Also a visit does not always have to mean sex. This is also not the case in the couple apartments. 

Anyway, I think the GOV concept has failed. So I think it should be modified. I guess, one idea coule be the restart of the roommate Apartments (as best with boys and girls). This is at least worth a try. Instead to have the idea that flying in the same girls again and again will bring any improvement. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Tired of showtime Barcelona Style, we need Madam Lola to return so we can finally have another full blown fuckin and suckin night to remember with naked bodies everywhere in full sight orgy, and we all know that RLC could use the shot in arm. We want more magic water and less wine, more vodka and Jägermeister. Time to give the membership something to really talk about again.

What RLC needs to really do is get rid of these Barcelona Party Girl Apartments. Get back to the Basics of what made them successful. Apartments with Couples and/or Lesbians and the odd Peter Pumper here and there.  Even if they have to shutdown the Site for a Couple of Months and do a complete rebuild right from Top to Bottom. They have some nice Tenants but most of them have been around for ages and they have had their day, now it's time to send them on their way before the RLC vessel sinks totally into oblivion. Their Ratings ought to tell them that. RLC has been on a downward spiral nosedive ever since the closure of the Russian Apartments. Even bringing back Leora, Nelly & Bogdan, Maracuya & Eidan and a few others and their Ratings are still falling. Obviously whatever they have planned is not working.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What RLC needs to really do is get rid of these Barcelona Party Girl Apartments. Get back to the Basics of what made them successful. Apartments with Couples and/or Lesbians and the odd Peter Pumper here and there.  Even if they have to shutdown the Site for a Couple of Months and do a complete rebuild right from Top to Bottom. They have some nice Tenants but most of them have been around for ages and they have had their day, now it's time to send them on their way before the RLC vessel sinks totally into oblivion. Their Ratings ought to tell them that. RLC has been on a downward spiral nosedive ever since the closure of the Russian Apartments. Even bringing back Leora, Nelly & Bogdan, Maracuya & Eidan and a few others and their Ratings are still falling. Obviously whatever they have planned is not working.

Donald Glover Reaction GIF              

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That Rlc doesn't exist anymore,you just need to look at the house that are always in top thumbs..Leora place is the less real life in cams scenario possible and a type of house i never tought rlc would have,if they had any wish of being true to their original concept then houses like that wouldnt exist and no doubts a good number of normal couples houses already had been open sinse the Russian failure.Seems a group of users want this unrealistic,constantly performing to cams and that's what rlc nowdays give.i recomend Martina&Alberto house to any user that want genuine,normal real life in cams experience,that house actualy feels could be the house next door..and an reminder what rlc was all about and how fun,unscripted site was.