B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hope piper&taylor get their own Rlc house in Italy.But not expecting it.Thanks for the wonderful moments beautiful Piper.

It's worth a try. Back at home, surrounded by real friends and far away from the Barcelona shows, this could really be something. The two of them had some very fun Moments, they are very likeable and look nery good too. Just please, no more of those shows.  

Anyway, somehow I don't think RLC is that farsighted. They've spent the last few months betting almost only on Barcelona and haven't opened a single new apartment. We'll see. I at least would be happy to see Piper and Taylor in a new apartment in Italy.  

• Upvote 1

Of course this is only my opinion but putting Piper and Taylor in their own apartment is or would be a big mistake.  That is the problem with RLC these days!  You people have made it to easy on them to bring back repeats or people that you have seen before.  Look at HTU's apartment, from the sounds of it, it's the unknown that is attracting the viewers and not the known's!!  Anyway, just an opinion on my part.

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Piper is packing....

and what about nelly/bogdan ? it's a good couple also  but i would like to see new couple as replacement now

this apartment is named couples on vacation, 5 months for nelly/bogdan it's too much it's time for new couples now

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hope piper&taylor get their own Rlc house in Italy.But not expecting it.Thanks for the wonderful moments beautiful Piper.Thanks Thank You GIF by Priooor.

could take some months or years before see that, the things take always  alot of time on this site

20 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course this is only my opinion but putting Piper and Taylor in their own apartment is or would be a big mistake.  That is the problem with RLC these days!  You people have made it to easy on them to bring back repeats or people that you have seen before.  Look at HTU's apartment, from the sounds of it, it's the unknown that is attracting the viewers and not the known's!!  Anyway, just an opinion on my part.

Just look at the barelona apartments. Different girls all the time, but nothing gets better. 

No, RLC should focus more on residents who actual have potential. People who are really ready to continue their lives in front of the camera. Taylor and Piper have this potential. Away from all the Show bullshit in Barcelona, they could be a big win for RLC.