B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

My apologies to Kitek.........Since a lot of others disagreed , I also thought he embellished his stories !

OK slider. It's old stuff, but that most of us don't understand russian means that the term REAL life cam is not that real. So translations gives us insight in the girls personalities, if we can trust it. The italian guy is a good example: When the conversations are in english it's more interesting for most of us.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i think this apartment with its girls can close
they are all useless
not even Irma can do something interesting here
mah
money thrown in the wind

Kristy and Alana were quite popular in R1 as a couple of friends. Irma also has a high status, maybe not the same segments, so the chemistry might be wrong, not the same shows (Blame RLC for wrong mix). B1 is like a hotel room, where the girls are enjoying Barcelona without personal cams in the city LOL. Only social media reveals that part. Which other apartment is better?

12 minutes ago, northguy said:

Kristy e Alana erano abbastanza popolari in R1 come un paio di amici. Irma ha anche uno status elevato, forse non gli stessi segmenti, in modo dalla chimica potrebbe essere sbagliato, non lo stesso spettacoli (Blame RLC per mix sbagliato). B1 è come una camera d'albergo, dove le ragazze stanno godendo Barcellona senza camme personali nel LOL città. Solo social media rivela che parte. Quale altro appartamento è meglio?

nobody in fact RLC has become disgusting

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

nobody in fact RLC has become disgusting

Yes, the closure of the majority of apartments (in Russia) really has made things worse, RLC is in deep trouble I think.

The concept is interesting though.

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sì, la chiusura della maggior parte degli appartamenti (in Russia) in realtà ha reso le cose peggiori, RLC è in profonda difficoltà credo.

Il concetto è interessante però.

if RLC wants to save itself, it must intervene with younger, real and less boredom girls

39 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

if RLC wants to save itself, it must intervene with younger, real and less boredom girls

Maybe it's not so easy for RLC to find the right solution. Lack af "stars" (reuse of old stars instead). RLC in the defensive.

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Kristy and Alana were quite popular in R1 as a couple of friends. Irma also has a high status, maybe not the same segments, so the chemistry might be wrong, not the same shows (Blame RLC for wrong mix). B1 is like a hotel room, where the girls are enjoying Barcelona without personal cams in the city LOL. Only social media reveals that part. Which other apartment is better?

I think the main difference between R1 and B1 is the location. B1 can't throw parties with lots of friends like they could in Moscow, and Kristy appears to be young, free and single again, so no BF...I don't think the girls are behaving any differently, tbh...

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I think the main difference between R1 and B1 is the location. B1 can't throw parties with lots of friends like they could in Moscow, and Kristy appears to be young, free and single again, so no BF...I don't think the girls are behaving any differently, tbh...

they're just acting like the thieves they are....tbh