B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

20 minutes ago, BBHawkthorn said:

I took a break from RLC not long before Kamila and Kaley left, and the apartment went off the air for a while.  Before that, when Alana (who went by Yuliya then, I think), was visiting, seemed like Kristy could hardly keep her hands off her, but Alana never quite went along with it.  I figured maybe she just wasn't ready to go down that road with Kristy.  But maybe it was more about ... the cams.  Sorry I missed all that!

Kristy and Alana are both heteros. Kristy likes to cuddle with her friends and Alana is very close. Maybe Alana feared the cams in the beginning.

You missed R1after KKK, that was a good time.

Reading the forum, someone wrote Irma played with Nelly and Masha. When and where did this happen?  Nelly story, Masha story?  I have been reading this forum for 2 years so It may have been prior to 2018. 

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Reading the forum, someone wrote Irma played with Nelly and Masha. When and where did this happen?  Nelly story, Masha story?  I have been reading this forum for 2 years so It may have been prior to 2018. 

wrong name because Irma never met  Nelly or Masha 

On 1/10/2020 at 12:57 PM, slider_69 said:

Because of certain things he would say at the time ; there was also another guy who spoke Russian and many of Kitek stories were questioned.  STNCLD could better

inform you on KITEK and his conclusions !

I never argued or doubted any of his Translations.   I don't understand Russian so I take him at his word.

• Like 1