B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

Forgive me for going off on a different tangent here.  I just re-upped after taking a year off from RLC, so I'm still trying to catch up.

Maybe this has been asked and noted before, but is Alana in B1 one of Kristy's friends who used to visit her and Kamila from time to time in the Moscow apartment?  If she isn't, she's a dead ringer. 

She had a different name then, and she was quite a lot more reserved/modest then than she seems to be now.  Back then it always seemed to me that Kristy had the hots for her, but Alana (whatever her name was then) wasn't reciprocating.

Just curious.

(Apologies again -- I just realized I posted this on the wrong sub-page of this forum -- not pictures-related.)

Edited by BBHawkthorn
Comment posted on wrong page.

9 minutes ago, BBHawkthorn said:

Forgive me for going off on a different tangent here.  I just re-upped after taking a year off from RLC, so I'm still trying to catch up.

Maybe this has been asked and noted before, but is Alana in B1 one of Kristy's friends who used to visit her and Kamila from time to time in the Moscow apartment?  If she isn't, she's a dead ringer. 

She had a different name then, and she was quite a lot more reserved/modest then than she seems to be now.  Back then it always seemed to me that Kristy had the hots for her, but Alana (whatever her name was then) wasn't reciprocating.

Just curious.

Yes she is one of Kristy's Angels

10 minutes ago, BBHawkthorn said:

Just curious.

It's the same girl...She became a tenant in R1 with Kristy, Maracuya (whose now in the COV apt with her BF) and Rosalie, who visited COV for a few days recently...This was before all the Russian apts were shut down. When a tenant in Moscow she became much less reserved than when she was just a guest...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't build your hopes up guys...The girls are allowed a guy in their place without trying to fuck his brains out...😏

With the current crew Kristy is pretty much the only one I could see up for that but even that seem very unlikely.

Il y a 4 heures, Alladino a dit :

Irma is a nice person, but we have certainly not seen a real insight into her private life. This is unfortunately true for the majority of the girls in GOV. 

Yep I agree. Most of the GOV girls don't show their true private lives on-cam. Only a few handful did.

Heterosexual girls like Serafima, Monica, Sofie, the Twins, Naomi, Amira & Karina etc will never do anything serious with guys on-cam. U can argue Amira almost did but it never happened right?

Very likely the same for Irma too.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, northguy said:

Without Kristy I doubt Alana would be in B1.

I took a break from RLC not long before Kamila and Kaley left, and the apartment went off the air for a while.  Before that, when Alana (who went by Yuliya then, I think), was visiting, seemed like Kristy could hardly keep her hands off her, but Alana never quite went along with it.  I figured maybe she just wasn't ready to go down that road with Kristy.  But maybe it was more about ... the cams.  Sorry I missed all that!