Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

39 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

They have had a lockdown for more than 8 weeks now. And Martina wants to be joyful. Please, be tolerant!

Agreed, I'm even surprised she hasn't done photo shoots before this week. She's seems creative and I see that transposing in the pictures she's taking.

Also, again, no good cam angle and it lasted less than 10 minutes. If she was turning into a Barca girl she would've put way more effort into making sure it looks good on cams.

2 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Agreed, I'm even surprised she hasn't done photo shoots before this week. She's seems creative and I see that transposing in the pictures she's taking.

Also, again, no good cam angle and it lasted less than 10 minutes. If she was turning into a Barca girl she would've put way more effort into making sure it looks good on cams.

Maybe she can go visit them and get some tips on how to do it.  She's likely within walking distance to some of them.  :biggrin:

Last night Martina was great, like in the old days. It was the first time in 2020 that she was drunk. Everything would have been okay though and she would have gone to bed and slept soundly, if Alberto had not had the idea to make love to her, although he had great difficulty in having a hard-on himself. For Martina, however, this was just too much. She felt terribly sick afterwards and had to throw up several times.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina had been on a good way to an athletic body, and I admired her stamina. But now she hasn't done any sport for a week now and the kilos are back. 

Now they are in afternoon nap mode.... Pandemic relaxation.

After a lazy week , with the little fat pads under her breasts and under her shoulder blades returning, Martina started to work out again. Martina has got a beautiful body by nature. But in order to preserve it she must do sports regularly. As regards Alberto, he seems to have given up any physical activity. No wonder that he is short of breath and sweats like a p... when they have sex. Honestly, I always fear he might eventually drop off and suffer a heart attack. Be careful, young man. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

After a lazy week , with the little fat pads under her breasts and under her shoulder blades returning, Martina started to work out again. Martina has got a beautiful body by nature. But in order to preserve it she must do sports regularly. As regards Alberto, he seems to have given up any physical activity. No wonder that he is short of breath and sweats like a p... when they have sex. Honestly, I always fear he might eventually drop off and suffer a heart attack. Be careful, young man. 

Wow you're observant! I hope women aren't this sharp-eyed. 

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

Wow you're observant! I hope women aren't this sharp-eyed. 

To be honest, I exaggerated a bit. But before the Corona lockdown Martina was worried about her weight gain, even a bit desperate. Then she started to work out regularly, every other day, for at least 1 1/2 hours. And the positive results were conspicuous. However, after the lazy week I was afraid that all her Great Efforts might have been in vain. Luckily she returned to her lockdown routine, worked out yesterday and continued today. 

• Like 1