B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

Aria obviously not living in house anymore,but seems rlc is stretching her stay as much a single they can..and that way no need to spend more money.Probrably they already have a big show girl like Sophie ready to arrive for more three,four months.

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

As I said once before, RLC should have the courage to close this apartment, until it finds girls who are a little interested in living their lives in this project.

rlc have the courage of nothing and don't want take any risks specially for open new apartments and to offer something new

don't worry the 4 months of sofie are already reserved for this summer

be manager on rlc is the most easy job of the world

• Upvote 1

Wonder till when is rlc keep this Aria thing..she is four months in "vacations" and living as it seems in some other house..nowdays only apears from time to time..gess they will let her "stay in vacations" as long as they don't want to bother to pay another girl or their girl Sophie is ready to return yet again.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Wonder till when is rlc keep this Aria thing..she is four months in "vacations" and living as it seems in some other house..nowdays only apears from time to time..gess they will let her "stay in vacations" as long as they don't want to bother to pay another girl or their girl Sophie is ready to return yet again.

When RLC replaces her, I'm sure it will be just another gap filler. Just look for B4. There are some new girls and the apartment is more boring than before. 

I hope for Stella, but not as a replacement Aria, but for Blair. Stella, Aria and Loranine with some guys could be a very good cast. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

When RLC replaces her, I'm sure it will be just another gap filler. Just look for B4. There are some new girls and the apartment is more boring than before. 

I hope for Stella, but not as a replacement Aria, but for Blair. Stella, Aria and Loranine with some guys could be a very good cast. 

Aria is already at four long long months in house..Loraine a bunch of time also.Nothing new or exciting to see with this three girls in b2.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Too long...too long...and too long 😒

I simply cannot understand why the duration alone is such an important criterion for you. In B4 some new girls recently moved in and instead of an improvement, the apartment got even worse. 

RLC should find and keep the right people, not simply something new. Aria is a nice Girl, she could be one girl in an roommate apartment. Not with this Show Girls, but with Girls like Sara, Stella or Holly. Finally change something about this stupid GOV concept.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I simply cannot understand why the duration alone is such an important criterion for you. In B4 some new girls recently moved in and instead of an improvement, the apartment got even worse. 

RLC should find and keep the right people, not simply something new. Aria is a nice Girl, she could be one girl in an roommate apartment. Finally change something about this stupid GOV concept. 

Bollocks! All 3 girls have outstayed their welcome. They have been there far too long and they need to be replaced. Aria's barely there and tonight the other 2 treat us to another bullshit show. The duration alone isn't just the issue here. Aria's got a place in Barca, so what the fuck is she doing in B2 for several months...nice girl or not. 

B4 is ok, imo...You know I'm a fan of Monica's, regardless of all the shit hurled at her, and I think Cindy is super hot..

But, tbh, RLC as a whole isn't lighting my fire right now...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bollocks! All 3 girls have outstayed their welcome. They have been there far too long and they need to be replaced. Aria's barely there and tonight the other 2 treat us to another bullshit show. The duration alone isn't just the issue here. Aria's got a place in Barca, so what the fuck is she doing in B2 for several months...nice girl or not. 

B4 is ok, imo...You know I'm a fan of Monica's, regardless of all the shit hurled at her, and I think Cindy is super hot..

But, tbh, RLC as a whole isn't lighting my fire right now...

The whole GOV cast is just extremely bad at the moment and that clearly also includes Monica, who reminds me more and more of Sophie. Everything is simply way to artificial and lifeless. 

Anyway, my criticism is directed more towards the concept of the GOV apartments than towards individual girls. I think one reason why there is so little life in the GOV apartments is because the girls are there only for a short time. They never really move in, but just stay there for a while as if they would just be visitors. It would be better not to divide the stay into many two or three months blocks but to have the girls really live there over a way longer period. With this the GOV Apartments would work a lot more like roommate apartments. 

• Upvote 1