B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

4 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

i think aria exceed the 120 days now she must have been left the project isint it ?

Aria has 117 days today, and if she doesn't take a "Lola" and stay in 156, she will soon leave

14 hours ago, Sergio said:

Aria, it seems to me that even now it is little present, without a doubt, receiving a salary, to sleep occasionally in a bed, is not bad

Yeah, the only reason I can think of for why she's still here 4 months(!) later is that Nora/Barcelona management are really lazy and haven't bothered to find a replacement for her yet. Obviously there's no visa time limit since she lives in Barcelona year round, but she's barely even pretending to live in the apartment anymore. She's gone most days and a fair percentage of the nights. And the only things she does in B2 are sleep and occasionally try to awkwardly crash one of the already awkward Blair/Loraine shows.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, timber said:

Yeah, the only reason I can think of for why she's still here 4 months(!) later is that Nora/Barcelona management are really lazy and haven't bothered to find a replacement for her yet. Obviously there's no visa time limit since she lives in Barcelona year round, but she's barely even pretending to live in the apartment anymore. She's gone most days and a fair percentage of the nights. And the only things she does in B2 are sleep and occasionally try to awkwardly crash one of the already awkward Blair/Loraine shows.

I can't figure out why she is still occupying the ensuite bedroom as well. Give it to Blair or better yet, Loraine.

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't figure out why she is still occupying the ensuite bedroom as well. Give it to Blair or better yet, Loraine.

Better still dump all 3! Pick 3 girl's off La Ramblas who sound Russian, and have had there phones stolen. There should be loads of girls in that position 😏...As compensation they've won a free month in an apt near the centre of Barca...and they'll get paid for staying there!...Wow It's a no brainer. Just tell them to enjoy themselves, and it's kosher. But they'll have to share with 2 other strangers. Hopefully that's not a problem for them. But it's a very safe environment because it's equipped with 20 security camera dotted around the apartment...:biggrin:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Better still dump all 3! Pick 3 girl's off La Ramblas who sound Russian, and have had there phones stolen. There should be loads of girls in that position 😏...As compensation they've won a free month in an apt near the centre of Barca...and they'll get paid for staying there!...Wow It's a no brainer. Just tell them to enjoy themselves, and it's kosher. But they'll have to share with 2 other strangers. Hopefully that's not a problem for them. But it's a very safe environment because it's equipped with 20 security camera dotted around the apartment...:biggrin:

Clever!