B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Is it to her mother or hired hand shag buddy? Hope your right Sergio and it is her mother; when I saw her giving the recipient a video tour of the apt I feared she was paving the way for another freeloader to camp out at the cathouse! Thank goodness Irma is back in all her posing glory 😍 Like her or or not she still has a body to die for in my eyes 🤪

from what you saw on the phone she looked like an old person, but it is true that today she looked different, she is a beautiful girl, I don't think she has problems finding someone to take care of her

I can not understand, with everything that happens in the apartments, there are no comments from anyone, Tuesday is Orthodox Christmas, maybe there will be a little more movement, even if for me what is now enough

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I can not understand, with everything that happens in the apartments, there are no comments from anyone, Tuesday is Orthodox Christmas, maybe there will be a little more movement, even if for me what is now enough

with all the repeats, i honestly think people are getting very bored with RLC.  B1 has 3 repeats and 2 of which aren't going to provide much to talk about.  B2 has 4 repeats and uncle Mike who is camping out while trying to use Aria in their act to spice up a rather dull apartment.  B4 has 4 repeats for which all of them are more boring than a statue...the other 3 new girls will take at least a month before they give you anything and even that's pushing it.  B5 currently has 5 repeats depending on how you look at it and even though some may like Nelly and her gaggle of geese, there really isn't that much that is talked about with this apartment.  Most of the comments come from the same 1 or 2 people on the forum.  Face it Sergio, RLC has just become that boring!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cengiz kigi said:

why is this woman hiding the pussy ?

that's how sofie her teacher has shown her how to do it . and if you ever watched sofie you can see that .monica does it just like sofie .some times she uses the long black rob .just like the one sofie used.but as we can see just like sofie aways done .monica always has something to use block the view ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that's how sofie her teacher has shown her how to do it . and if you ever watched sofie you can see that .monica does it just like sofie .some times she uses the long black rob .just like the one sofie used.but as we can see just like sofie aways done .monica always has something to use block the view ..

Yes, you're right