B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think most of the girls come from that network and some know each other better than others.

It has always been friends recruting friends recruting friends, with no real plan behind anything. Sometimes they are lucky, but more often not.

• Like 1

I just think most of them are failed erotic wanna be actresses,they tried enter in movies but they failed so they are doing their "erotic actresses dream" in Rlc,and in process killing any change of watching genuine real life in cams.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I do think Dana and Aisha could become interesting. They have a friendship from before, and they seem to act quite normal in the project so far. They do things together, practice a hobby, they are not shy in the shower, and Dana has already masturbated several times under her covers. Just wait abit, and they will get more comfortable. I have some faith in them.

Milagres is another story. She must already have a network in Barcelona, she has hardly spoken to anyone since she arrived, and spent several full days out.

Ed, I only have seen 2 bates from Dana. Did I miss one?

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I do think Dana and Aisha could become interesting. They have a friendship from before, and they seem to act quite normal in the project so far. They do things together, practice a hobby, they are not shy in the shower, and Dana has already masturbated several times under her covers. Just wait abit, and they will get more comfortable. I have some faith in them.

Milagres is another story. She must already have a network in Barcelona, she has hardly spoken to anyone since she arrived, and spent several full days out.

Anyway, a couple of days isn't much to judge from. She looks great! Definitely the cutest face in B4! Lovely round butt, that I love to watch in her tight great pants! I love that she use the toilet downstairs. Even if my first impression wasn't the best, I have in no way lost faith in her. She might surprise and turn out great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, ed2 a dit :

Thank God the new girls aren't mixing too much with the 4 old girls right now. Another rediculous show in Monica's room.

Ya I don't watch any of their replays because I know they will be just as ridiculous as the previous ones...

Milena is Monica's +1 aka side-kick who does not do anything under than lying on the bed with her or do some silly body painting.

RLC brought in 3 new girls so far but the ones who should be replaced are still there.