B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

When I saw her late last night I thought we had a nice newbie in Kim, no tats or piercings, a natural blonde and didn’t hesitate getting her kit off. Then when I read the previous posts this morning it all cane flooding back; of course the slutty blonde with Kenny at B3 from Aug to Nov 2018 together with Amanda & Pablo. They had a 3some with Danaya and yes agree with the other posts he was a complete slob. If Amanda joins her great as they had some epic les shows and she takes it up the khyber but I fear the other arseholes will show up eventually especially as she’s got the master bedroom 😩

1117 Milagres left B4 with her suitcase after 14 days, followed by Milena. Hugs from Aisha and Monica
To bad, a nice looking girl, that needs a little more time to get used to the cameras..
Take care, safe trip home and welcome back if things change 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Auf Wiedersehen Milagres , du warst ein kurzer Gast.
Vieles ändert sich im Leben, vielleicht sehen wir dich wieder. Gute Reise, komm gut nach Hause

Goodbye Milagres, you were a short guest.
A lot changes in life, maybe we'll see you again. Have a good trip, come home safely

I am sorry that Milagres is gone, but it is right therefore, he did not feel comfortable, but from what I read RLC has replaced it with a used safe, ready for all situations, women, men, things and animals, I have little memory, I don't remember his past, but I trust you all

11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Probably gone out to brief the new (or old) one who’s coming in or her slob hired hand. Depends on the master plan I suppose 😉

the plan is kenny will join her in few weeks in the master room it's very previsible

Milena, once again, tricked me, told her boyfriend that today he had to take a taxi to the airport, because his foot hurt and he was unable to carry two suitcases, in my opinion he takes me by the ass

Kim and Kenny were a great couple on RLC. They were very friendly, very active, quite wild and had alot of partying at home. I think adding Kim to B4 is only a great thing, and I hope she can help opening up the newbes abit too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Kim and Kenny were a great couple on RLC. They were very friendly, very active, quite wild and had alot of partying at home. I think adding Kim to B4 is only a great thing, and I hope she can help opening up the newbes abit too.

sorry, but if there is already a "couples on vacation" section, because a couple should be in a girls' apartment, we must already endure Mike's amoeba

• Upvote 1