B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

let see what emergency girls rlc will find this time, maybe girls live already in barcelona like gina

Gina 💛 or Oksi ❤️

I very much doubt they will return, but those are two I really love.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Milena, ancora una volta, mi ha ingannato, ha detto al suo ragazzo che oggi doveva prendere un taxi per l'aeroporto, perché il suo piede gli faceva male e non era in grado di trasportare due valigie, secondo me mi prende per il culo

she didn't say that she would go away today, she was just thinking about how to do with the suitcases since she had foot pain, she has two months on the 13th, so either she will leave tomorrow or Monday

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

lei non ha detto che sarebbe andata via oggi, stava solo pensando a come fare con le valigie da quando aveva dolore al piede, ha due mesi il 13, quindi o si lascerà domani o Lunedi

hai ragione, non parla perfettamente l'italiano, quindi ho sicuramente sbagliato, non mi dispiace Milena, lei è una bella donna

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

sorry, but if there is already a "couples on vacation" section, because a couple should be in a girls' apartment, we must already endure Mike's amoeba

No boyfriend has arrived yet, maybe he isn't coming at all, but that's what all you guys keep complaining about. Wait and see, folks!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No boyfriend has arrived yet, maybe he isn't coming at all, but that's what all you guys keep complaining about. Wait and see, folks!

it's always the same problem, there are those who like dick and those who like pussy, I like pussy, so I prefer to see women instead of men

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Kim and Kenny were a great couple on RLC. They were very friendly, very active, quite wild and had alot of partying at home. I think adding Kim to B4 is only a great thing, and I hope she can help opening up the newbes abit too.

No problem.....throw their asses in a couples apartment and be done with it!!

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it's always the same problem, there are those who like dick and those who like pussy, I like pussy, so I prefer to see women instead of men

I like to see pussy too, but in real life most pussies likes to get pleasured by a cock, so I don't mind seeing that either. If you get grossed out so easily by seeing a cock once in a while, one must be satisfied with only observing pussies in non-sexual settings.

• Upvote 1