B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

PP, I'm not familiar with her. Does she do any bating by herself.

By herself and she also uses a vibrator. She very much enjoyed playing with another woman too. Her and her boyfriend were in a two bedroom apartment that is no longer open and she was there with another amazing woman that had her partner there as well. She was a real looker and sexual too. Her and Kim had a good time together. Maybe this woman, whos name I have forgotten will join her in this room. Would love to see the two of them together without their mates.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, super134 said:

Kim had chances to do stuff with other guys last time and she didn't I don't know why it would be any different this time around.

More true than false but she did have fun a few times with the other guy in the apartment. Not sex but fun to watch.

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I couldn't tell if it was Kim but if it is we are likely in for some fun. She is not camera shy and is very sexual. And loves to swallow the sperm. I think she is going to fuck a number of guys while she is here... maybe Kenny will be one of them. And she may fuck them outside but will bring them home to fuck as well. I really like this woman. Don't disappoint us Kim please!

so you are one of those that is bound and determined to ruin RLC.  Kenny is an asshole and a coke head and doesn't deserve to be on RLC.  As for her fucking a number of guys while she is here....that would just go right along with the newly fucked up VHRLC.  For you even to want to see that fat bastard again, speaks volumes of what you want to see on RLC.  Maybe you should join VHTV for that kind of entertainment and leave what you want to see with RLC alone.  Just a suggestion 🙂

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, super134 said:

Kim had chances to do stuff with other guys last time and she didn't I don't know why it would be any different this time around.

It will be different this time around because of people like PiedPiper who is so bored with RLC that he wants to see girls hooking up with multiple guys.....showing their natural, slutty side!!

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

More true than false but she did have fun a few times with the other guy in the apartment. Not sex but fun to watch.

so you are all about the shows no matter if they are real or not.  i didn't think you were that way or i must not have been paying enough attention!

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

By herself and she also uses a vibrator. She very much enjoyed playing with another woman too. Her and her boyfriend were in a two bedroom apartment that is no longer open and she was there with another amazing woman that had her partner there as well. She was a real looker and sexual too. Her and Kim had a good time together. Maybe this woman, whos name I have forgotten will join her in this room. Would love to see the two of them together without their mates.

Her name was Amanda ! 

• Thanks 1