B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are ridiculous Ed.  there are apartments for couples and the GOV's are not one of them.  You and those that are like you are doing whatever you can to turn RLC into VHRLC simply for your love of cock and I despise it.  OH, and learn how to spell R I D I C U L O U S !

Point is, it is no boy in B4 yet. Kim has arrived alone. Maybe it will stay that way, maybe she will get joined by a girl, but you are all too caught up in your phobia against boyfriends to even wait and see.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Point is, it is no boy in B4 yet. Kim has arrived alone. Maybe it will stay that way, maybe she will get joined by a girl, but you are all too caught up in your phobia against boyfriends to even wait and see.

We know how Rlc works,could happen the dude won't apear,but not Probrably..she got the big bedroom just for herself,unless a roomate joins her soon then she most probably didn't arrived alone and the dude is already in Barca in some motel waiting for his call..and then the planied sex sessions will start,but first will be some some weeks of fake lesbian shows and stuff,plan is traced,let's wait and see.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You just don't get it Ed.  I don't have a problem with any of the girls having boyfriends, what I do have a problem with is when some of these "so called" boyfriends show up and try to put their hands all over all the other girls.  There is no "Real Life" in that because none of them would let their true boyfriend do that.  What you and the others like you are encouraging with what you want to see, is eventually going to ruin RLC.  If a girl has a boyfriend and it's her real boyfriend and not a prop for the "show" and they were to keep to themselves, then I have no problem with that.  Kenny was a prop for the "show" and couldn't keep his hands to himself, and not to mention how disgusting he was.  There have been girls that have brought their real boyfriends and kept to themselves and that I don't have a problem with.  I've already read from you where maybe Kim can help in opening up the new girls.....why don't you let the new girls open up at their own pace instead of hoping for some slutty girl to come in and do it for them.  You preach real life but yet you want some slutty type girl to come in and speed up the process of the girls opening up.....what a freaking joke Ed!!

My point in the whole beginning of this was.....if coke head Kenny shows up it will ruin B4.  I have never said "when" Kenny shows up.  You mentioned the wild side and parties they had in B3 which were all heavily drug induced just like the last night before they closed the place.  Now you are hoping like hell that the fat bastard shows up again so he can bring his drug infested life into B4 to spice things up.....sorry Ed, nothing real about that in my opinion!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And thanks for the reprimand, once again. English is only my 3rd language. I guess it's your 1st.

I don't care if it's your 3rd, 4th, or 5th language!!  If you are going to use it, then use it right or don't bother at all.  You can post in your native language as far as I'm concerned.  Yes, it's my first, you guessed that one right!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You just don't get it Ed.  I don't have a problem with any of the girls having boyfriends, what I do have a problem with is when some of these "so called" boyfriends show up and try to put their hands all over all the other girls.  There is no "Real Life" in that because none of them would let their true boyfriend do that.  What you and the others like you are encouraging with what you want to see, is eventually going to ruin RLC.  If a girl has a boyfriend and it's her real boyfriend and not a prop for the "show" and they were to keep to themselves, then I have no problem with that.  Kenny was a prop for the "show" and couldn't keep his hands to himself, and not to mention how disgusting he was.  There have been girls that have brought their real boyfriends and kept to themselves and that I don't have a problem with.  I've already read from you where maybe Kim can help in opening up the new girls.....why don't you let the new girls open up at their own pace instead of hoping for some slutty girl to come in and do it for them.  You preach real life but yet you want some slutty type girl to come in and speed up the process of the girls opening up.....what a freaking joke Ed!!

My point in the whole beginning of this was.....if coke head Kenny shows up it will ruin B4.  I have never said "when" Kenny shows up.  You mentioned the wild side and parties they had in B3 which were all heavily drug induced just like the last night before they closed the place.  Now you are hoping like hell that the fat bastard shows up again so he can bring his drug infested life into B4 to spice things up.....sorry Ed, nothing real about that in my opinion!!

Well, I like the wilder life on RLC, when they have parties, when they are sexually active, wich you call slutty and immoral. You don't really like anyting. And I'm actually willing to subscribe when the product is good enough, so I wonder who they should listen to, not to ruin the site......????

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't care if it's your 3rd, 4th, or 5th language!!  If you are going to use it, then use it right or don't bother at all.  You can post in your native language as far as I'm concerned.  Yes, it's my first, you guessed that one right!

Looking around here, my English that bad!

Dinn ferrbannade tværrpåle!

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, I like the wilder life on RLC, when they have parties, when they are sexually active, wich you call slutty and immoral. You don't really like anyting. And I'm actually willing to subscribe when the product is good enough, so I wonder who they should listen to, not to ruin the site......????

Like I said Ed, move over to VHTV and leave RLC alone!!!