Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

32 minutes ago, broxman said:

They haven't even bothered responding to my ticket. That's how much they actually care. Abysmal customer service!

They know what the issue is that's why some of these apartments are going offline and back online 

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

let's wait this evening between 8-10 pm europe time i am curious, 

i didn't get an answer from the support of my ticket of yesterday

I actually got the answer; basically they asked me for access to browser on my pc. I'm not an expert, but even when done in incognito mode it looks like stupid solution, so I gave up; on the other hand I've got very fast connection so there's zero chance that problem is on my side;

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

I actually got the answer; basically they asked me for access to browser on my pc. I'm not an expert, but even when done in incognito mode it looks like stupid solution, so I gave up; on the other hand I've got very fast connection so there's zero chance that problem is on my side;

don't let them access to your pc, the problem is on their side but the time they realize that it can take some months again

• Upvote 1

I'm not sending anymore tickets because they ain't gonna do shit but say it's you not them

I cancelled my subscription yesterday when they told me that they can't solve the issue 

They keep trying to sell discounts they must be losing subscribers 

Edited by Kingbanks