Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

It takes forever and a day for a popular cam to open and then it when it does, the cam buffers and skips like hell.  Perhaps if VH got up off of their cheap asses and got servers more up to handling the load we'd all be a bit happier.. 🤬

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who you think is going to win? I will watch but have no clue who is better... 

I'm going with the 49ers they are more of a complete team

But the chiefs offense is fucking incredible how fast they can score 

But its going to be good

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, firewall said:

seems it's in europe because of jabbath :biggrin:

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes it is me. I admit 🤣

So i was Jab all this time !!!!

Hey Jab, can you please go offline for 5 min so I can check out Elza ass real quick ?

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, firewall said:

i don't know where there is the much traffic in europe and in usa but on alexa seems it's in europe because of jabbath :biggrin:

Capture-2020-02-02-22-28-10-47.jpg

The percentages do not add up to 100%. 

Where is the rest of 58%?

I submitted my own support ticket, 064845, as even the free cams would not load.  I relayed to them that I would like to resubscribe, however if the site sucked as everyone here has reported the past week, I would not be resubscribing.  I also told them to not send me the canned response that everyone else who has submitted a ticket for the same issue has received, because every one comes from different countries from all over the world, and therefore the problem does not lie with us, it lies with them.  I suggested that they hire someone knowledgeable in IT to troubleshoot the issue.  

I bet you $10,000 USD I get the same exact response the rest of you had.  I never thought VHTV support would sink lower than RLC support, but I guess I was wrong.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1