Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, firewall said:

what a joke, this is the answer i got today of the vh support about my ticket opened more than 2 days ago now about my complain of the lagg issue on the site every days at the same hours and i suggested to them to upgrade their servers:

"I'm reaching out about your case with us regarding your last message. It's been a while since we've heard from you, so I wanted to reach out and let you know we are closing this ticket. But we are still open for all of your additional questions regarding this or another topic.

Please feel welcome to reopen this ticket or open a new one if you need any further assistance.

Thanks again for cooperating with us"

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

This is an automated message they sent I think when a ticket is open for too long time. I know they do extra tickets for the tech department working on it. So your ticket is most likely still being worked on but the initial ticket got closed. 

The process is not very intuitive and can be misunderstood very easily...

Totally understandable you get upset because of this answer. 

Ha this is the same message I got for the ticket I opened last night.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

this is the worst that i have seen for vhtv. 

The saddest thing is that now they had a great(probably unique)oportunity to become the leading site,the major cam site of the style(because the downfall of the direct competition),but instead of improving and making the service better quality and more appealing they even got it working worst and taking out the users trust by talking about opening new sites etc,when their own principal site works like it works..hope they get smarter and start improving things once for all,but not a lot of hope to be honest.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The saddest thing is that now they had a great(probably unique)oportunity to become the leading site,the major cam site of the style(because the downfall of the direct competition),but instead of improving and making the service better quality and more appealing they even got it working worst and taking out the users trust by talking about opening new sites etc,when their own principal site works like it works..hope they get smarter and start improving things once for all,but not a lot of hope to be honest.

Well hope dies last, right? 😉

• Upvote 1

Guest maitre197

100% real.

Today was my first working day after the winter vacations. At 2 P.M. unexpectedly a delegation of 12 Chinese clients came. After 30 minutes  I was at home. I opened VH and saw an-interesting for me content. I a m watching it now!