Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

10 minutes ago, squish said:

I reported some extreme buffering to support just now. Some improvement now but for how long? Had the PC tested for internet 'speed' yesterday and it was OK.

Just tested my net speed and it's about 95 Mb ,more than enought to have any stream working flawless.Seems stream improved a little,But worst is usualy in one,two hours from now.Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Checked the bathroom. No problems...

Been watching them,mainly in livingroom for some hours and some stops and starts,but the usual black screen loading isn't present.Its a little better than last months,at least seems that way.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Been watching them,mainly in livingroom for some hours and some stops and starts,but the usual black screen loading isn't present.Its a little better than last months,at least seems that way.

Okay I will keep an eye on it...

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

I don't have any issues tonight; all cams loading fast; so far so good;

i have issue but it's on my side this time because of my low internet speed at this hours 🙂 i am watching in low resolution till 11 pm

The ticket was submitted two days ago.

Response from VHTV after two days:

Hello!

I'm reaching out about your case with us regarding your last message. It's been a while since we've heard from you, so I wanted to reach out and let you know we are closing this ticket. But we are still open for all of your additional questions regarding this or another topic.

Please feel welcome to reopen this ticket or open a new one if you need any further assistance.

Thanks again for cooperating with us!

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

And the same response to the ticket I submitted yesterday:

Hello!

I'm reaching out about your case with us regarding your last message. It's been a while since we've heard from you, so I wanted to reach out and let you know we are closing this ticket. But we are still open for all of your additional questions regarding this or another topic.

Please feel welcome to reopen this ticket or open a new one if you need any further assistance.

Thanks again for cooperating with us!

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support