Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Check notifications please.

Hi Jabs,why have you had to create a club where only members can see your posts.I can see everybody else's except yours so what are you hoping to achieve,so what if I I can't see them,I wish I could but it's not the end of the world.I'm just not understanding why it's such a big deal.Is there an ulterior motive too all this nonsense?

18 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Jabs,why have you had to create a club where only members can see your posts.I can see everybody else's except yours so what are you hoping to achieve,so what if I I can't see them,I wish I could but it's not the end of the world.I'm just not understanding why it's such a big deal.Is there an ulterior motive too all this nonsense?

Hey you got invited too. Check your notifications...

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

I think he got fed up with trolls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey you got invited too. Check your notifications...

Yeh,thanks for the invite and nothing personal about declining but I just totally disagree with as I see it an ill thought out concept.It's well documented why you have taken this step but I still think you are going the wrong way about fixing your problems.JMO.