Lilka & Jakar (2020) Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They have a toxic relationship. Most likely she won't leave him. 

Regretfully true; but some have wished she would leave him for some time now. I was not amongst them as until now I had not seen his temper at first hand.

Edited by Oldstalker
typo only
  • Like 1

It seemed that there might be some sexual connection between Lilka and the guest (I can't wait to see Lilka fuck with a guy other than Jakar) in the room a moment ago when they were alone in bed that even Jakar was preparing the sofa in the living room thinking that he would sleep there and "surprise", was preparing him to the guest to get out of his bed! What a disgusting Jakar! You're disgusting! Lilka should go with the guest. Jakar is selfish! He can, the others no!

Lilka has very little self respect, she knows what an Arsehole Jakar is but sticks with him. He knows that, no matter what he does, she won't leave and so he shows her a little affection, a kiss here, a hug there, knowing full well it will keep her sweet until the next time.

4 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Lilka has very little self respect, she knows what an Arsehole Jakar is but sticks with him. He knows that, no matter what he does, she won't leave and so he shows her a little affection, a kiss here, a hug there, knowing full well it will keep her sweet until the next time.

Or she could be scared shitless, the more she stands against him the more violent his temper gets. Dude's a psycho.

• Like 1