Aleksa & Stephanie (2020) Part #1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, zoifan said:

If the service quality is not to your expectation, why don't you just move on to one of the other 31 apartments? Let me guess, you desperately like her and trying to use this forum to push her around.  The guy you saw was not comfortable with the cameras. A girl like Aleksa can't just walk around the streets, pick up a few thugs, bring them home and fuck them for your eye pleasure. I noticed she tries hard to find someone at her class, but men like that are not okay with the concept of cameras. She is trying and and we should let her to deal with this phase. Pushing participants is not okay.

Oh come one Zoifan! This is a freaking open forum, it's not their platform, it's our platform. We can tell them whatever we want pretty much. Why must every poster here have to pull the same line and have to be overly sympathtic to the feelings of the tenants? IMHO, this is exactly why tenant interaction sucks so much! It puts us or at least some into a relationship with them and with relationships comes certain responsibilities. Not everyone here has to agree to be a party to the relationship. They don't need to be shielded. I happen to think that the shields serve to ruin the tenants full experience of reading what the public at large thinks of them. Fine, be a nice guy, but don't put down others who separate themselves from the relationship for their own personal reasons. I happen to enjoy reading his comments, just like I enjoy reading yours and everyone else's. I think the tenants do too! Here's an idea, live and let others live too. It's not our job here to guard the tenants from bad speak. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

@Stesha and @Alexis

Let's clear this up.

Do you mind it when people here post comments that are negative and not favorable to you?

Do you mind if people here post demanding comments asking you to do things for them?

Do you want to read comments from everyone or just comments that shine the light of love and compassion upon you?

image.png.ab767cff95bdc14d4504fe6ef7d296ac.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

@Stesha и @Alexis

Давайте проясним это.

Вы не возражаете, когда люди здесь разместить комментарии, которые являются отрицательными и не выгодно для вас?

Вы не возражаете, если люди здесь оставлять комментарии требовательных просят вас сделать что-то для них?

Вы хотите, чтобы прочитать комментарии от всех или только комментариев, которые светят свет любви и сострадания к вам делать?

image.png.ab767cff95bdc14d4504fe6ef7d296ac.png

Relax, say whatever you want.  Stesha and I are watching the forum for fun.  Any opinion is normal.  But we will discuss your opinion with you if we do not agree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Alexis said:

Relax, say whatever you want.  Stesha and I are watching the forum for fun.  Any opinion is normal.  But we will discuss your opinion with you if we do not agree.

Thank you ladies! That's exactly what I thought you would say. ❤️

You see folks! The tenants don't need a shield. They want to hear all of the comments, good and bad. Indeed, if they have reason to disagree, then they can do so themselves.  

• Like 1

for example, that guy yesterday, we had no sex with him and I didn’t give him a blowjob. I was just drunk and fell asleep as soon as I lay on the bed, and he wanted to continue.

This guy is a stranger.  He stayed with us because he had nowhere to go.  This is not my ex-boyfriend.  This is a completely different person.

while I do not want and not ready for a relationship.  I'm having fun with Stesha.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1