Aleksa & Stephanie (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you ladies! That's exactly what I thought you would say. ❤️

You see folks! The tenants don't need a shield. They want to hear all of the comments, good and bad. Indeed, if they have reason to disagree, then they can do so themselves.  

Yep,well they are big girls now.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Alexis said:

for example, that guy yesterday, we had no sex with him and I didn’t give him a blowjob. I was just drunk and fell asleep as soon as I lay on the bed, and he wanted to continue.

This guy is a stranger.  He stayed with us because he had nowhere to go.  This is not my ex-boyfriend.  This is a completely different person.

while I do not want and not ready for a relationship.  I'm having fun with Stesha.

Looking how you was and the way he was moving you i'm even surprised that you remember anything from that 😁

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh come one Zoifan! This is a freaking open forum, it's not their platform, it's our platform. We can tell them whatever we want pretty much. Why must every poster here have to pull the same line and have to be overly sympathtic to the feelings of the tenants? IMHO, this is exactly why tenant interaction sucks so much! It puts us or at least some into a relationship with them and with relationships comes certain responsibilities. Not everyone here has to agree to be a party to the relationship. They don't need to be shielded. I happen to think that the shields serve to ruin the tenants full experience of reading what the public at large thinks of them. Fine, be a nice guy, but don't put down others who separate themselves from the relationship for their own personal reasons. I happen to enjoy reading his comments, just like I enjoy reading yours and everyone else's. I think the tenants do too! Here's an idea, live and let others live too. It's not our job here to guard the tenants from bad speak. 

When I feel someone is using this forum to manipulate tenants, regardless of who they are , I will stand express my opinion. I am not expecting any participant or subscriber approval or appreciation.     

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, zoifan said:

When I feel someone is using this forum to manipulate tenants, regardless of who they are , I will stand express my opinion. I am not expecting any participant or subscriber approval or appreciation.     

How can someone here "manipulate" the tenants? I mean short of some kind of blackmail, what can any of us do to make them do anything? If someone here was annoying them, couldn't they say so or if anything just ignore their demands and laugh. That's what I would do. The tenants don't need your protection. If they don't like something they can report the post themselves or contact a moderator and take care of the proper way. Too many posters here are being asked to comply with the mob or leave so that other members sensibilities can be eased and likely to bolster their standing with the tenants. If feels good to save the princess, I know. Do we really want this forum to be like RLC cause that's what they do over there. I thought we were more open here. The tenants said themselves that they want people here to say what want to. Why deny them that priveldge? 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

How can someone here "manipulate" the tenants? I mean short of some kind of blackmail, what can any of us do to make them do anything? If someone here was annoying them, couldn't they say so or if anything just ignore their demands and laugh. That's what I would do. The tenants don't need your protection. If they don't like something they can report the post themselves or contact a moderator and take care of the proper way. Too many posters here are being asked to comply with the mob or leave so that other members sensibilities can be eased and likely to bolster their standing with the tenants. If feels good to save the princess, I know. Do we really want this forum to be like RLC cause that's what they do over there. I thought we were more open here. The tenants said themselves that they want people here to say what want to. Why deny them that priveldge? 

No, not with me. 

After observing your posts in camcaps for 4 years, I know your next moves, and I know how you try to twist things and try to label comments. I am not going to play your game and engage in an endless, pointless debate here. 

You are a smart man Amy. I have absolutely no doubt you do know the answer to your questions, and you clearly understand what I am talking about.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, zoifan said:

No, not with me. 

After observing your posts in camcaps for 4 years, I know your next moves, and I know how you try to twist things and try to label comments. I am not going to play your game and engage in an endless, pointless debate here. 

You are a smart man Amy. I have absolutely no doubt you do know the answer to your questions, and you clearly understand what I am talking about.   

I suppose that I am a force to be reckoned. Take care Zoifan! 💋

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I suppose that I am a force to be reckoned. Take care Zoifan! 💋

>> I am a force to be reckoned.

Lol, so you are provoking me to respond. Sure, but you used to be better at this game.

>> Take care Zoifan!

You too my friend.