Rossy & Sienna (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if you tried now or at the time. This afternoon the timeline had issues and i tried to see action that was with problems.. But moments ago it was working normally that same moments

Tried a few times.  Still not acceptable to me or good enough to post.  Here is a brief sample of what I am seeing:

• Like 6

My 30 days expired last week, just as I needed to go OTR for a couple days, so no real loss for me.  But the past two days I've been free-camming, waiting for Feb to re-sub, and I agree with you all, the feed SUCKS on R&S and N&K, at least on the free cams.  Obviously the pay cams were no better.  I will no doubt re-sub on 1 Feb regardless because I need Kira, but damn I wish VH wouldn't degrade like RLC did.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

After the reopening of the last house by this manager i have some hopes they will be able to open in future a well balanced house,not as boring and unappealing as this one or the Angel place or as so much focused in sex,swing as their latest residents.A middle term..a normal couple,doing their daily life but also knowing they are in an cams site and doing sometimes things to appeal viewers,at good sight and interesting to watch.Prior had no hopes in this manager but now i think they possible can do it,this house and residents(like similar style ones)will be closed sooner than later..or at least the residents replaced.It doesn't work in VH.

Wow!  Thanks for the above videos.  What a difference to how Rossy was when she first arrived.  Shy of the cameras, rarely being naked and rushing to get covered up and dressed as soon as possible...

Now she is so much more at ease, effectively ignoring the cams yet not deliberately showing off.  She is now so much more natural and she needs to be applauded for that.  Bravo!🥰

• Like 2