Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #1

54 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Beverly really reminds me of the Australian Actress Sarah Snook, only not as attractive and less talented...

I don't know Sarah Snook so I don't know if she is less talented than Beverley. Although looking at her picture Sarah looks alright and it isn't right to compare beauty as it is subjective.

16 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Anybody expecting anything but the same old routine?

Beveryley and Hugo are basically another version of Dana and Chris, except Dana and Chris had threesomes and Chris got to fuck the girls.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Beveryley and Hugo are basically another version of Dana and Chris, except Dana and Chris had threesomes and Chris got to fuck the girls.

But on the other hand Chris did not get to fuck anyone else when Dana was out.

Used to like Dana and Chris, especially Dana, funny thing is Dana never got to fuck any guys it was always women with her apart from Chris.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Used to like Dana and Chris, especially Dana, funny thing is Dana never got to fuck any guys it was always women with her apart from Chris.

I don't think Dana was interested in fucking other guy's she was happy with only Chris.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't think Dana was interested in fucking other guy's she was happy with only Chris.

As long as she had her constant supply of women lol

But in the end the camming disease even got to her 🤒

• Like 1

It was better before? With Dana&Chris? Or Beveryley and Hugo good replacement?

image.png

image.png

bandicam 2018-10-02 19-32-56-693.jpg

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

It was better before? With Dana&Chris? Or Beveryley and Hugo good replacement?

I find them to be the same more or less. Chris was able to fuck different girls in threesomes and Hugo is seemingly able to fuck different girls when Beverley is not there, but neither is better in my opinion because they're both relationships where the guy is the only one fucking different people. And at the end of the day, man or woman it does not matter, I do not like watching relationships where only one person gets to have fun and the other one isn't.

Dana and Chris might have had a slight advantage because Dana could talk English but that's about it. Of course a certain brown noser had to go and basically kill that entire apartment way earlier than necessary. I do think Dana and Chris had more potential to be a lasting presence on VH than Beverley and Hugo do now but obviously there's no way to know that for sure.