Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

It certainly IS cold and nasty in St P, and interestingly, my little swath of Virginia seems to share the same climate zone, at least temperature-wise.  

I am sure those electric heaters crank the meter.  Luckily I have natural gas, and propane and kero for the barn.  A couple of woodstoves and two fireplaces, and I can keep my baby girl warm and fed.  😎  

My weather app says: Saint Petersburg is currently 3 degrees Celsius = 37 Fahrenheit,
Record high in the last 30 years 4 C / 38 F (2005)
Record low in the past 30 years -24 C / -12 F (2016)
Average maximum value -2 C / 28 F
Average low -7 C / 20 F

11 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

This scene was hilarious, both B & S stalking Hairball as it sucked up Nina's white bra and thong!  Smart robot, I would do the same  😁  

Edit: call me crazy, but THIS is the kind of content that makes my subscription worth it LOL

roomba1.JPG  3

They won't be able to leave their underwear lying on the floor

bandicam 2020-01-14 12-26-26-749.jpg

• Like 3

Home @ 0242  - with what appears to be one hell of a liquor haul!  I can't identify the bottles, but one thing I am sure of is it was NOT top shelf stuff!  LOL  Getting ready for a party in the future?  

Also impressed with how often they change their bedsheets.  At least once a month!  Which reminds me, my bi-annual changing of sheets is due soon.  🤪 

liquorrun1.JPG

liquorrun2.JPG

chgsheets.JPG

• Like 4