Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

Il y a 2 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

They sleep comfortably like cats - twisted and contorted.  

New pajamas for Nina - I have not seen these before.  

ninacat.JPG  0

I know it's crass, but, What do you expect from our two favourite pussies...  😁

As for the Convector heater, well it must be cold in St P right now and these things do heat a room very quickly.  The problem is the amount of power/energy they use.  They literally guzzle electricity, best used only when absolutely necessary.

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

They sleep comfortably like cats - twisted and contorted.  

New pajamas for Nina - I have not seen these before.  

ninacat.JPG

Nina brought the two pajamas from her short solo Christmas trip, a red one for herself and a light one for Kira.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, West_California said:

I think* Hairball has done a mighty fine job cleaning up the Floor.....It's Shiny Everywhere.....

I'm impressed...😁👍🦵

Hello West_California, have a look at Camera 8 from 3:37 p.m. There you can see the perfect work of "Hairball". Very worth seeing, also for other interested parties who might be considering buying a little helper.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

Hello West_California, have a look at Camera 8 from 3:37 p.m. There you can see the perfect work of "Hairball". Very worth seeing, also for other interested parties who might be considering buying a little helper.😂

This scene was hilarious, both B & S stalking Hairball as it sucked up Nina's white bra and thong!  Smart robot, I would do the same  😁  

Edit: call me crazy, but THIS is the kind of content that makes my subscription worth it LOL

roomba1.JPG

Edited by sturmchaser
addendum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

22 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

As for the Convector heater, well it must be cold in St P right now and these things do heat a room very quickly.  The problem is the amount of power/energy they use.  They literally guzzle electricity, best used only when absolutely necessary.

It certainly IS cold and nasty in St P, and interestingly, my little swath of Virginia seems to share the same climate zone, at least temperature-wise.  

I am sure those electric heaters crank the meter.  Luckily I have natural gas, and propane and kero for the barn.  A couple of woodstoves and two fireplaces, and I can keep my baby girl warm and fed.  😎  

stpete.JPG

boonies.JPG