Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

On 1/13/2020 at 10:40 PM, sturmchaser said:

It certainly IS cold and nasty in St P, and interestingly, my little swath of Virginia seems to share the same climate zone, at least temperature-wise.  

I am sure those electric heaters crank the meter.  Luckily I have natural gas, and propane and kero for the barn.  A couple of woodstoves and two fireplaces, and I can keep my baby girl warm and fed.  😎  

stpete.JPG

boonies.JPG

You guys have a funny view of 'cold'. It was -30 Celcius in my corner of Canada yesterday morning lol

5 hours ago, scorpioben said:

You guys have a funny view of 'cold'. It was -30 Celcius in my corner of Canada yesterday morning lol

Anything below 60F/15C I consider cold  🥶   Meanwhile, when it's 90+F/32+C I'm loving life while everyone else is miserable LOL

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, disneykid said:

Where are the girls off to at 22.40 tonight?

It is possible they went off to help Angel/Odri move out, since that apartment turned out to be a complete and utter fail.  Though they were dressed more for a farewell party than a moving party.  Either way, I suspect wherever they are, it is Angel/Odri related.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I had a thought the girls go out late in the evening and come back in the early in the morning

Have the started doing cam shows again ( I hope not)

I don't think* that's going to happen again. It was hard for both of them. They certainly are both

Happy Exihibitionists, and We Love it, but "display-on-demand" is particularly distastefull to Them......😑

13 hours ago, refazer said:

price of the 1.5 kg bag sold in a Russian store.  2

Interesting -- the bag in their kitchen is much larger than 1.5 kg.  My guess is that is about 7 kg.  

Here's more about the pet stores in Russia:

• Like 4