Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

Il y a 3 heures, disneykid a ditΒ :

Where are the girls off to this weekend .they dont normaly go to bed this early?

usually, night air travel (it's cheaper), either a concert or an interview. In addition they are dressed as a team

• Like 1

6 hours ago, disneykid said:

Where are the girls off to this weekend .they dont normaly go to bed this early?

They were dressed in the usual band-related laundry, so it is apparently a band meeting, a band practice/rehearsal, or perhaps to a local nightclub to supportΒ their fellow rockers.Β  I vote for #3, support team.Β 

Interesting note: before closing and locking the dungeon door, Kira said - in perfect English - "Goodbye my loves - see you tomorrow!"Β  Was Kira talking to the cats - or to US - or both of us?Β Β πŸ€”Β  Β Needless to say, we will not see them again for at least 24 hours.Β Β 

Β 

21 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Another day, another episode of Glee.Β  N&K may be the #1 fans in the world.

We have a thing here in the USA called "binge watching" where people rent or download complete seasons of a television series and watch it non-stop till the end of either the season or the series.Β  It's a great way of catching up or being in the know of pop culture without suffering the commercials or weekly delays.Β  I haveΒ only binge-watched one show, "Boardwalk Empire" (well worth it).Β  I suspect this is what N&K are doing with "Glee", since it hits very close to their 'home', so to speak.Β Β 

57 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

We have a thing here in the USA called "binge watching" where people rent or download complete seasons of a television series and watch it non-stop till the end of either the season or the series.Β  It's a great way of catching up or being in the know of pop culture without suffering the commercials or weekly delays.Β  I haveΒ only binge-watched one show, "Boardwalk Empire" (well worth it).Β  I suspect this is what N&K are doing with "Glee", since it hits very close to their 'home', so to speak.Β Β 

Must be a time passer when the Red Days arrive. Β Β :biggrin:

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Must be a time passer when the Red Days arrive. Β Β :biggrin:

Not exactly binge watching.Β  They don't seem to watch multiple episodes at a time.Β  Its more like an episode a day.Β  But sometimes they join in.Β  These show are from almost 10 years ago.Β  Looks like they are streaming them from somewhere.Β  πŸ™‚

Β 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

They were dressed in the usual band-related laundry, so it is apparently a band meeting, a band practice/rehearsal, or perhaps to a local nightclub to supportΒ their fellow rockers.Β  I vote for #3, support team.Β 

Interesting note: before closing and locking the dungeon door, Kira said - in perfect English - "Goodbye my loves - see you tomorrow!"Β  Was Kira talking to the cats - or to US - or both of us?Β Β πŸ€”Β  Β Needless to say, we will not see them again for at least 24 hours.Β Β 

Β 

• Like 4