Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

13 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

This topic has been brought up many times by many different people in the recent months.  I consider myself to be quite the visual historian on all things Kira 😊 including those luscious globes, and I have to say, I am beginning to agree with everyone who mentions this - they DO seem to be noticeably larger than in years past.  Optical illusion?  Natural enlargement during "that time of the month"?  A trick of the cams?  Or is Nina donating some of hers to Kira?  

Things we will never know.  And who cares?  Just enjoy! 🤩 

dec 25 2019.png

jan 06-2019.png

• Like 10

Il y a 3 heures, Kjeld Carlsen a dit :

dec 25 2019.png

jan 06-2019.png

There are several possible causes:

in first there is the age when you are in your thirties, your body changes, you become a woman, your breasts get bigger,

in the second case she goes on a diet, her silhouette becomes firmer, her breasts seem bigger

and the last possibility, after the surgery, she may take a hormonal treatment. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I wonder what these documents that Nina has been feverishly working on all night/morning are about?   She is smartly letting Kira proofread them (but she really just wants to sleep).   

My bet is that there is travel in her future.

She started this in the Guest Room on the computer and had her passport out and it looked like she was copying info from there.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I'm not so sure about that theory.  There's really not an ounce of fat anywhere on Nina, not even her boobs 😁.  

Maybe there is no fat, but both Nina and Kira weigh themselves quite often and it looks like Nina wants to keep it that way.

• Like 2