Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

10 hours ago, West_California said:

St Petersburg Russia N. latitude 59.9. cold is spelled g-- d--- COLD.

Northern Virginia USA N. Latitude 38.9. cold is just spelled cold.

I think* there is a really Big difference....😁

The North Atlantic Drift, and relative warmth of the Baltic Sea moderate the St. Petersburg temps just the way the Gulf Steam moderates the UK and Ireland temps.  So one sees warmer temps than would be expected at higher latitudes.  Incidently, Northern Va. is also under the influence of the Gulf Stream.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Interesting -- the bag in their kitchen is much larger than 1.5 kg.  My guess is that is about 7 kg.  

Here's more about the pet stores in Russia:

Fascinating!  Great video!  It is almost like watching a tour through our American PetSmart - exactly the same arrangement and layout.  It is really interesting how much American and Russian retail merchandising is so similar.  Who learned from whom?  

Meanwhile, Fred is enjoying a little snow here.  

DSC08518-2.JPG

• Like 3

There seems to be a 4 hour gap in the replay timeline to the current time.  The replay timeline doesn't advance any further than 20/01 @ 02:06.06, yet the video continues to play.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  

I wanted to post a snap at 20/01 @ 06:00.30ish because I think I saw Kira in REM sleep.  Her eyeballs were clearly moving underneath her eyelids at that time, which means she was obviously dreaming (of American truck drivers, no doubt).  But I couldn't go back in the timeline to capture it, so all I got was the aftermath.  

Still, not a bad snap I guess, considering it captured those perfect breastusses.   But hey VHTV - fix the timeline!  

REM.JPG

• Like 3