Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

Wait, WHAT?  Rumor has it there was a DOE sighting today?????  

GUESS WHO JUST RE-SUBSCRIBED!! 

sturmchaser   👈  THIS GUY! 

I have been OTR for a number of days, and what a welcome surprise to come home to!  Thanks for whoever posted the time-stamp of 1630 - I was going to watch boring TV tonight, but now have something very un-boring to watch!   🤩 

I know there are hundreds of excited members after reading the four pages of comments.  And yes, @jouandomy would be first in line and @bigmac18 would be second in line, but I am damn sure I am third in line, for reasons I cannot post here.  🙃  And I'm okay with that, because Doe is an absolutely phenomenally gorgeous creature.  🥰 

However, I am not naive and realize this visit is probably either a one-time shot or another visit will be a long time from now.  I would be shocked if Doe becomes a regular visitor.  I truly hope to be shocked.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, disneykid said:

What a night from tears to chears that was brilliant and wiith all the lights on!

I think an alternative motivation of Kira was to remind Nina who was still in charge in the bedroom.  Kira probably picked up Doe's scent the moment she walked through the front doors.  They also played the "stick" game prior to the love making.  I have yet to watch the replay at 1630 of Doe's visit, but it is queued up.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

I think Nina should repay Kira with the wrist clamps on sometime soon

They are still the best no body can touch them

Agree, and best quote ever, Kid.  I have NO problem 'debating' anyone who disagrees with that statement.  😈  

• Like 3

OMG!  That was an awesome show of dominance...

It looks like they are begining to understand that in photography, "it's all about the light" and they seem to be getting pretty good at it.  I know I'm a nerd, but angling the wall spot lights to reflect the light back across the bed is ideal. Way to go girls. 

what a smile.png

That smile says it all.

• Like 4