Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

4 hours ago, Someone there said:

I love these comparisons of our girls to famous paintings that our eagle-eyed members find.  There's been so many!  It's actually kind of eerie how close everyone has come.  Well done here, @Someone there

Except I think we can all agree that our Kira is WAY beyond puberty.  I bet she was a late bloomer, and then one day - BAM - boobs.  

Edited by sturmchaser
correcting the attribution to proper member
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I should hope so.  Maybe she can grow a thicket of Pubic Hair to make it look more official.   🤣

No thank you!  Kira has shown that she can grow a thicket not only under the arms and the legs, but down around the honey pot too.  It's the bane of girls with black hair.  Thankfully she keeps on top of that shit.  She knows it's not the 1970s anymore.  😉 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

No thank you!  Kira has shown that she can grow a thicket not only under the arms and the legs, but down around the honey pot too.  It's the bane of girls with black hair.  Thankfully she keeps on top of that shit.  She knows it's not the 1970s anymore.  😉 

Bikini Season Already.jpg

• Haha 8

il y a une heure, sturmchaser a dit :

Nina would not let her grow it anyway.  She soon points it out if it's getting out of hand 😁

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Nina would not let her grow it anyway.  She soon points it out if it's getting out of hand 😁

Nice catch!  I never witnessed this myself.  But it makes sense.  Nina keeps herself clean and clear as often as she can.  It makes for smoother scissoring.    There is no current reason for pubes, so why haven't we evolved from that by now?  😁