Lexa & Waverley (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

No.. i'm saying that from what i saw they are faking direct actions with this girl (that we know is bi from past actions) in their trio cam shows. In one of the others the faked the pussy licking (was visible on the moved cam angle). Same "type" of the fake fucks between nikki and the coloured hair dude 

Quite a smart move to join with this guest who they can employ as means of generating more interest rather like V&K. What I like about her is that she holds conversations while she does it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, squish said:

Ah but you have exposed it now and they will know.

LOL 🤣

I think the girls have far bigger problem(s) to work on to attract both new viewers and the previous ones who have perhaps drifted away, don't you think?!? 🤔

I mean...speaking for myself (and I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way!), one key aspect is to keep a - you know - fairly tidy and clean apartment. 

I will give you a hint if you don't know what i mean ------> 🐕💩

This apartment was on my favourite list up until now.  I just took it off it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

LOL 🤣

I think the girls have far bigger problem(s) to work on to attract both new viewers and the previous ones who have perhaps drifted away, don't you think?!? 🤔

I mean...speaking for myself (and I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way!), one key aspect is to keep a - you know - fairly tidy and clean apartment. 

I will give you a hint if you don't know what i mean ------> 🐕💩

This apartment was on my favourite list up until now.  I just took it off it. 

Maybe we should just let the matter drop?

• Haha 2