Marla & Hector (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not good news indeed. Can you work from home so you only need to go grocery shopping when necessary? 

fortunatly yes, game design is not the best when it comes to money, but it's private.
i'll go hunting (grocery) so marla does not need to exit 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

@Creriganhow are you two holding up over there? I hear its getting pretty rough. I hope you're staying safe. Give the lovely Marla our love we're thinking about her. 

Tbh honest getting nervous day by day. we tried to avoid all conctact, even the admitted one, cause marla have asthma.

U probably know i'm not (usually) the kind of guy who get scared easily, but after a week where we see quarantine go stricter day by day... 
i'm starting to feel uneasy.
really.

The simple fact it's someone who can't be seen, it's frustrating. Organize every kind of operation (buying groceries) it's hardly possible.
i know there are countermeasure but, in simple words every time a person go out, it's basically flip a coin.
i'm not good at flip toss.

Plus, a lot of folk here don't understand how much is dangerous, so they made a lot of stupid mistake, and become dangerous, so...
i'll trying to kepp Marla most relaxed that i can, and i'm trying to keep it cool, expecially when marla is in range.

you guys probably will see a lot more gaming than usual, i need to clear the mind 😄

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

Tbh honest getting nervous day by day. we tried to avoid all conctact, even the admitted one, cause marla have asthma.

U probably know i'm not (usually) the kind of guy who get scared easily, but after a week where we see quarantine go stricter day by day... 
i'm starting to feel uneasy.
really.

The simple fact it's someone who can't be seen, it's frustrating. Organize every kind of operation (buying groceries) it's hardly possible.
i know there are countermeasure but, in simple words every time a person go out, it's basically flip a coin.
i'm not good at flip toss.

Plus, a lot of folk here don't understand how much is dangerous, so they made a lot of stupid mistake, and become dangerous, so...
i'll trying to kepp Marla most relaxed that i can, and i'm trying to keep it cool, expecially when marla is in range.

you guys probably will see a lot more gaming than usual, i need to clear the mind 😄

Glad to hear you are still well. I can imagine it's quite nerv wrecking. I try to stay inside as much as possible now too. Fortunately can work from home. Tanti cari saluti amici 👍

• 2 weeks later...