Marla & Hector (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

• 3 weeks later...

i want to kill mi ISP technician
guys we are not away, there was a major breakdon for public IP so we can't transmit, but i'm working to normalize this as soon as possile

also, preparing terrace 😄

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

guys we are not away, there was a major breakdon for public IP so we can't transmit, but i'm working to normalize this as soon as possile

As long as you kill him at least 2 meters distance away, that way you stay safe.😂

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Crerigan said:

Isn't there the possibility to change to a different ISP?

In the UK technicians will not enter private dwellings to do work, they will only repair equipment upto the buildings at the moment. This could well be a major node or switch that is fault so all ISP's in this area would be affected. Just have to wait it out or get a 4g router from the mobile provider, I know they are available in the UK but it is an expensive way to get internet service!

On 5/21/2020 at 7:50 PM, jjkopite said:

In the UK technicians will not enter private dwellings to do work, they will only repair equipment upto the buildings at the moment. This could well be a major node or switch that is fault so all ISP's in this area would be affected. Just have to wait it out or get a 4g router from the mobile provider, I know they are available in the UK but it is an expensive way to get internet service!

same here, also, beside of this major issue, hes' one of the best
fiber, with public IP, high stability 234   Euro YEAR 
1gb bandwidth

and have a technitian at home to a new installation could be very much longer.
we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...